Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let your creativity flow...

Yesterday was such a fun day. Some of my best girlfriends came over my house and for 5 hours, all we did was arts & crafts {sounds like a great day to me!}. Mostly my friends scrapbooked, while some painted. I spent the whole day making crosses for my friends. I made one and they all wanted one! Definitely makes me feel good :) I'm thinking I'm going to master cross-making and sell them on etsy! Why not!? I am also in the process of making hand painted scripture canvases! I already have a bunch of friends who want some for their room's :) Ahh, brings me so much joy. I love my friends. They are truly such a blessing. :)

Here's some of the stuff I've been making:






{photocred: my love Arielle}


Which do you like?


School starts tomorrow for me...not looking foward to it...{change your attitude Lauren!} but atleast I get to see my adorable little 6th graders tonight! :)


Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours,
Peace Love & All Things Creative

4 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! I love the scripture canvases! I say definitely sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dwelt on this post for the crosses.

    Very beautiful...compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scripture canvases are my favorite. I agree--sell them! I would love one for each of my boys' rooms.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day :)